MouseEvents - Hot Corners Window Catalog Single Desktop

Post any technical problems or questions you have while using or configuring Dexpot.
Bug-Tracker
hopeful1er

MouseEvents - Hot Corners Window Catalog Single Desktop

Postby hopeful1er » 06.12.2020 23:28:17

I would like to know if it is possible to have a single desktop/monitor effected by MouseEvents-Hot Corners - Window Catalog (Show All applications).

To be more specific, I am able to have only one desktop/monitor display multiple desktops [Using Settings >Switching>Monitors > disabling other monitors].

However, the other monitors are still effected by Hot Corners-Window Catalog (show all applications).

Is there a way to disable this for specific monitors so that only the monitor which I have switching enabled for is effected?

hopeful1er

Re: MouseEvents - Hot Corners Window Catalog Single Desktop

Postby hopeful1er » 08.12.2020 23:47:09

A workaround, I found, is putting desktop manager on that desktop and then switching to the desired desktop.

But as with all workarounds, it is not the desired function entirely. This doesn't allow for me to see a catalog of windows to make it easier to know which desktop I want to switch to, as well as not allowing an ease in switching by simply moving the mouse to a corner rather than having to accurately click a computer icon.

Return to “Support”