Plugins Disabled in Non-Admin User

Post any technical problems or questions you have while using or configuring Dexpot.
Bug-Tracker
NewDetoxUser!

Plugins Disabled in Non-Admin User

Postby NewDetoxUser! » 14.10.2010 19:19:47

Hi, i just installed Detox after discovery thing little marvel! I do have a small issue though, i have deduced that i am unable to check plugins while in a Non-Admin User profile. I am running detox within windows 7 64-bit. The boxes are greyed out, and nothing can be modified. I am able to enable plugins within the admin profile just fine, as well doing so does not transfer towards other profiles. I believe permissions are set correctly as no other part of the program is displaying issues. The only possibilities i can drum up is that the plugin function is storing crucial data beyond the Detox installation folder, or the connection between Direct X and Detox is being hampered by permissions in some manner.

I'd appreciate any possible help! Thanks!

aagha

Re: Plugins Disabled in Non-Admin User

Postby aagha » 20.10.2010 01:21:29

I just posted a similar problem here:

Can't select plugins
http://dexpot.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2817

However, you seem to be a step ahead of me. How do you specify an admin versus non-admin user?

aagha

Postby aagha » 20.10.2010 02:30:46

I just confirmed I'm having the same issue: when I'm an admin user, I can't select plugins.

Patrick
Developer

Postby Patrick » 25.10.2010 14:39:56

:dex:

Sound more like the opposite problem to me (admin vs. non-admin). :wink:

What happens when try to to start a plugin's .exe file manually? They are located in the Dexpot plugin folder, usually C:\Program Files\Dexpot\plugins.

szilike

Postby szilike » 05.01.2011 23:14:00

Hello,

I have the very similar problem.
I want to select dexcube, but nothing happens. after a restart sometimes it is possible sometimes not.
That is very heuristic I do not see periods.
It sounds strange, but this is the issue.
any responses are welcome.
:shock:

Return to “Support”