Window Catalog Enhancements

Here you may post suggestions for improving and extending Dexpot.
pastiche

Window Catalog Enhancements

Postby pastiche » 24.08.2012 01:07:18

Hello there! loving the program so far it is really smooth and polished. the windows catalog feature is really useful and i have a few suggestions regarding that feature. the windows catalog feature shows windows in a uniform size so for example a dialog box appears to be the same size as a full screen application is it possible to have the window previews shown in relation to their sizes ? a browser window preview would seem larger than a music player widget preview(osx's mission control is the best example of what I mean). also the background of the windows catalog is black could we have a real time desktop view behind the window previews so that if clicked you can go straight to the desktop ? thank you for creating this awesome application and I hope that you'll find my suggestions useful.

KomineMomoko

Re: Window Catalog Enhancements

Postby KomineMomoko » 24.08.2012 22:05:09

+1 for suggestion above.

Also, would be nice if there is option to increase the font size of the window labels when tiled. Its so small right I don't even bother or actually can't read it without squinting.

hasan
Beta Tester

Re: Window Catalog Enhancements

Postby hasan » 09.09.2012 18:58:03

It would also be great if we could close a window (what is now accomplished through double tap of delete) with the mouse. Middle button perhaps?

Return to “Feature requests”