Touchscreen switching

Here you may post suggestions for improving and extending Dexpot.
growflavor

Touchscreen switching

Postby growflavor » 05.12.2013 13:53:13

To make switching screens visually attractive & easy on a touchscreen driven device, I currently:

-- start "Desktop Manager" with Dexpot with the "Additional Icon" option selected with its single click menu set to full screen preview.

--then I move the "Desktop Manager" bar all the way to the left screen such that all the desktop icons are OFF the screen and ONLY the "Aditional Icon" is visible.

This way I may easily make a single touch to the one visible "additional icon" and get take to the full screen preview without the other icons interfering with my use of applications.

However, the full "Desktop Manager" bar likes to reappear under various circumstances so that I must move it again to make only the "additional icon" visible. Using the "Lock position" option forces the entire bar to be visible rather than just the "additional icon".

Thus, I would very much like if there were to be a checkbox option to display ONLY the "additional icon" in Desktop Manager so that I may position this one icon anywhere on my screen (and be able to lock it in place using the already existing option).

This makes it very easy to jump to the full screen preview of all desktops with a single touch of the "additional icon" on a touch screen driven device.

Thank you for considering this adjustment.

Kind regards, Chad

Return to “Feature requests”