Window Catalog not appearing

Everything concerning Dexpot in general.
equatorlounge

Window Catalog not appearing

Postby equatorlounge » 11.03.2013 06:16:11

Good Morning Gentlemen:

Am having a little issue with the settings on my dexpot (latest version), which has been installed on windows 7 professional 64 bit.

I activated the full screen in settings and it works perfecto however, when i control-click on the icon so that it gets me the window catalog, nothing happens (see screenshot, which gets my windows background and nothing more)

See the attached file for more information on the settings and the outcome.

I'd be gr8ful if anyone could assist me on that, thanking you in advance
Attachments
ScreenShot002.jpg
the settings as per guidelines i got through a few minutes of google search.. i just want to get my window catalog which should get me a thumbnail of all my currently opened applications..

I hope someone can help me on this
ScreenShot002.jpg (64.05 KiB) Viewed 3556 times
ScreenShot001.jpg
the outcome on control-click my dexpot icon located in the status; in fact i wanted it to show me the window catalog but it just wont let me... very frustrating once i figure out (with anyone's help of course!) this was so simple to set
ScreenShot001.jpg (59.35 KiB) Viewed 3556 times

Patrick
Developer

Re: Window Catalog not appearing

Postby Patrick » 12.03.2013 22:07:48

:dex:

Does it work when you right-click on the icon and select "Window catalog" from the main menu or is this a problem with the catalog in general? Which applications are open on the current desktop?

equatorlounge

Re: Window Catalog not appearing

Postby equatorlounge » 13.03.2013 07:30:34

Ok in fact, when you told me to right-click, I had an 'Eureka' wound all round my head. Finally I went to settings > switching desktops > Monitors (the tab)

I clicked on the screen 1 and 2 (I've got two screens connected) so that they both become blue, meaning that the window catalog would work on both screens.

I even took a few minutes off to try making the window catalog working on one screen only (clicking for example screen 2 so that only screen 1 becomes blue) and it works on one screen as well.

I think must have been that setting, now it works !

Thanks !
Attachments
eureka.jpg
eureka.jpg (69.29 KiB) Viewed 3537 times

Return to “General discussion”