[PLUGIN REQ] MouseEvents Option to 'Minimize All' (Win+M)

Plugin development, plugin requests, support for third party plugins, ...
Whisper

[PLUGIN REQ] MouseEvents Option to 'Minimize All' (Win+M)

Postby Whisper » 25.08.2012 01:20:18

I use the MouseEvents plugin and it's really awesome! I love being able to just move my mouse to a corner of the screen and have something happen. However, there is one problem that I've been having with it.

The 'Show desktop' function in Win7 hides all windows (which is good) but it also hides applications that I would want to keep open (specifically, http://www.outlookonthedesktop.com/ and http://www.7stickynotes.com/). I've been looking through the settings for both Dexpot and the other apps to see if there was a way to keep them visible when using the 'Show desktop' MouseEvent (while still minimizing my other applications). I haven't found one, unfortunately.

However, I've noticed that the Win+M key (which is the 'Minimize all' shortcut) does not hide the two applications that I want to keep open (which is the behavior that I want). I was wondering if there was a way to add a 'Minimize all' function into the MouseEvents functions list.

Please let me know if you need any more information or if my post wasn't clear. I'd be glad to explain further. Thank you!

Sebastian
Developer

Re: [PLUGIN REQ] MouseEvents Option to 'Minimize All' (Win+M

Postby Sebastian » 20.09.2012 20:09:06

:dex:,

please update to 1.6.3 Build 2167.
Best regards (wave)
Sebastian Brands, Dexpot GbR

Whisper

Postby Whisper » 23.09.2012 18:18:57

Sebastian wrote::dex:,

please update to 1.6.3 Build 2167.

Thank you! I was beginning to think this was going to go unanswered, but then I saw it in the release notes for newest version and a big smile broke out! You rule!

Sebastian
Developer

Postby Sebastian » 23.09.2012 18:21:46

:dex:,

no reply doesn't mean we've not read or taken it into consideration. Enjoy.
Best regards (wave)
Sebastian Brands, Dexpot GbR

Robert Webber

Postby Robert Webber » 25.10.2013 13:54:11

Wow. dexpot really rocks. I was searching for the very same feature for sometime now. I am using the sticky notes application from some purposes, and the windows 7 show desktop button minimises everything including the sticky notes app too. Fortunately, now I got this one!

Return to “Plugins”